By Jen Mejia
Early in November, the Powerball jackpot reached $2 billion. Everyone bought tickets and went bonkers because they didn’t know what to do with $2 billion. Allow me to explain what I would do with all that money.
- Get a lawyer (they areexpensive); to protect my identity and not get murdered or robbed.
- Donate five million dollars to each of my family members ( I have a lot of family members); just because it is a nice thing to do.
- Donate 500 million dollars to the National Alliance to End Homelessness; I do not need loads of money to survive so why not help others.
- Another 500 million dollars to food banks to help children and low income families because what can go wrong with giving
- Buy myself basic necessities because I also deserve goods!
- Buy myself a nice comfortable house. I do not want anything extravagant because I want the feeling of a cozy home.
- Donate money to schools around me just because I support education.
Clearly, I do not know what I would do with a crazy amount of money. I would have so much leftover. Even with paying taxes and owing a whole bunch of money to the government there is a surplus amount of leftover. I do not understand how billionaires do not donate more of their money when they clearly don’t have much to do. Maybe add like one more sentence to make this a full paragraph, u could like expand on what u could do idk