By Emily Burich
Looking for a simple, fast, and yummy treat to make for Valentine’s Day? These strawberry shortcake valentine hearts are perfect for a family gathering or Valentine’s Day party. Even if you don’t have a special valentine, treat yourself and enjoy Valentine’s Day with this delicious treat!
Total time: 18 minutes
- 1 can Pillsbury Original Grands Biscuits
- 3 cups fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a heart shaped cookie cutter, cut heart shapes out of the preexisting biscuits.
- Place each biscuit onto the cookie tray.
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes or until the top of the biscuits are golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine the heavy cream and granulated sugar together in a medium bowl.
- Whisk until the cream is at the soft peak stage.
- Cut the biscuits in half and place enough strawberries on the bottom half of the biscuit to cover the base.
- Spoon some of the cream onto the strawberries and place the top half of the biscuit onto the cream.
- Dust generously with powdered sugar and serve immediately.