By Kayla Kim
3/4 cup of Fuzzy Socks
1 cup of Warm Oversized Sweaters
1 cup of Jeans
3 cups of Snowboarding
3 ½ cups of Family and Friends
1 cup of Hot Cocoa
1 tablespoon of Hallmark Movies
A pinch of Fuzzy Blankets
- First, preheat the oven at 125 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, in a separate bowl, put snowboarding, family and friends, and hot cocoa in the blender until liquefied.
- Then, add fuzzy socks, warm oversized sweaters, and jeans into a large bowl. Mix well.
- Stir the two mixtures together and slowly add Hallmark movies and fuzzy blankets. Combine thoroughly.
- Put the mixture into a glass container and put into the oven.
- After 15 minutes, take out and enjoy!