By Emily Burich
Recently many people have become obsessed, once again, with the Harry Potter series. These captivating and thrilling movies have found a place in all the viewer’s hearts. People remain addicted to the series, as well as the characters, years after the movies were released. If you’re planning to hang out with your friends and binge the movies all in one night, you’ve come to the right place. With these few ingredients you can easily get at the store, you’ll have yourself a delicious and yummy Harry Potter butterbeer!
Total time: 5 mins
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups cream soda ice cubes (freeze cream soda in ice cube trays)
- 2 teaspoons butter extract
- 4 tablespoons butterscotch syrup
- 1 cup cream soda
- Pinch of salt
- Whipped cream for topping
- Put all of the butterbeer ingredients, excluding the whipped cream, in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the butterbeer into your favorite frozen mug, top with whipped cream and butterscotch syrup. Enjoy!