By: Nupur Kudapkar
Trader Joe’s has officially come out with their fall items which means it is time to bring out our inner fall vibes and hope that the weather turns colder. Here’s to fall and all the delicious products.
- Pumpkin Biscotti
- They’re mini-sized and made with pumpkin puree, with just the right amount of crunch and spices. As soon as you open the box, you are immediately struck by the lovely aroma of autumn.
- Pumpkin Bread & Muffin mix
- Quick and easy to make, turns out delicious, has spice and everything nice. This mix can be made into a batter in about 5 minutes and then pop it into the oven and an hour later, your house will smell like pumpkin spice. This can be a quick and easy small snack that is really filling.
- Sweet & Savory Lightly Spiced Pumpkin Spread
- Some customers have already had a taste of the new sweet and savory pumpkin spread, while others are keen to try it. Some reviews say that it tastes amazing in coffee and just on bread.
- Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese Bites
- Each box contains ten bites. They have a lovely breadcrumb coating for crunch, and the cheese gives them a little stretch. The butternut, on the other hand, is highly noticeable.
- This Pumpkin Walks Into a Bar Cereal Bars
- These have a pleasant flavor. With a significant amount of pumpkin-based filling, they are soft and well flavored. A quick and easy snack, grab and go, since they do not crumble easily they can be enjoyed anytime.