Kendyl Brower

By Alessandra Kelly

Describe your style in three words. 

Unpredictable, bold, and groovy. 

Who are your fashion icons? 

Enya Umanzor, Emma Chamberlain, and Harper from Wizards of Waverly Place are my fashion icons. 

What is a go to item in your closet? 

I always reach for a pair of funky earrings to top off every outfit. 

Where do you get your clothes from? 

90% of my clothes are thrifted, the other 10% are stolen from my sister’s closet. 

What is a fashion trend you love? 

Animal print is here to stay! You can never go wrong with a chic pattern. 

What is a fashion trend you hate? 

Minimalism is the worst. 

What are some fashion tips you have?

There is no such thing as “over the top” and there are never too many accessories!