By Emily Burich
Looking for a simple and fast treat to make this holiday season special? This ultimate holiday snack mix is the perfect snack to make! Both sweet and salty, this go-to treat is great for family movie nights, holiday parties, gifts, and so much more! There are many different ways to customize this mix, so don’t be afraid to add in some of your favorite candies or nuts as well!
Servings: about 24
– 12 cups popped popcorn (store bought: plain, kettle, or salted flavor)
– 16 oz white candy coating (such as Candiquik)
– 3 cups miniature pretzels
– 10 oz M&M’s
– ½ cup sprinkles
– 10 oz miniature marshmallows
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Place popped popcorn on top of the parchment paper.
- Melt the white chocolate Candiquik for one minute. Break up chunks by stirring it around with a spoon and then microwave again for 15 seconds.
- Do NOT microwave the Candiquik again after one minute and 15 seconds is up. If there are still some chocolate chunks, continue stirring until they have completely melted.
- Pour the melted candy coating over the top of the popcorn. Use tongs to evenly coat the popcorn.
- Add in the pretzels and M&M’s and toss with tongs to coat again.
- Add sprinkles and marshmallows and toss again.
- After all the ingredients are mixed together and coated with the Candiquik, let the snack mix sit for 30 minutes before serving.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.