By Ian Grosch
This savory breakfast meal is an amazing source of protein!
– Boil 20 eggs
– After boiling, let it cool in ice water 2-3 hours
– After cooling, drain water
– Lightly crack the outside of the egg shell
– After cracking, place the eggs in a pot and fill it with water until the eggs are no longer uncovered
– Add 1.5 cups of soy sauce. If it is too strong reduce the amount of soy sauce you add
– Add 2 Lipton tea bags (black tea)
– Add 1/4 cup of Oolong tea leaves (optional for flavoring)
– Add 2 dried cinnamon sticks
– Add 3 dried star aniseeds
– Add 1 Tablespoon of raw sugar
– Boil for about 30 minutes
– Let sit for 4 hours, than boil 30 minutes
Leave the full pot in the fridge if you are finished! Reheat on the stove to eat again!